Tulip Wreath Supplies:
- Grape Vine
- Tulips (it allows your to select different colors)
- wire cutters
- hooks to hang your wreath
I have a video linked here. (you do need and instagram)
Directions: (I made two wreaths)
1. Start by using your wire cutters to cut your greenery. It comes all bunched together and I cut it to make individual stems.
2. I randomly place all the green pieces on the left side of the grape vine wreath.
3. Then I randomly place the tulips. I didn’t want to cut the tulip stems so I bent them in half to they were well hidden. I added a little bit of Easter, as soon as Easter was over it was easy to remove.
4. I hung mine on two matching windows on my back patio. I did have extra supplies. You can also make it fuller than mine, or wrap it all around the wreath.